We have to understand that no matter what we do with our lives we will never be as awesome as Christopher Lee is.
I will never get over how he corrected Peter Jackson on the proper sound a man makes when he’s been stabbed in the back because he actually worked in the British clandestine services.
Or how he volunteered to fight in one of the most brutal fronts of WWII (the Finnish-Russian Winter War).
Or how he was fucking NAZI HUNTER.
Basically, Christopher Lee is the real Most Interesting Man in the world and I honestly don’t know why we tell Chuck Norris jokes when this badass is walking around.
And then I see him rambling on about how Saruman and Gandalf are actually Istari, which are one of the Maia in the LotR commentaries and I realize he literally cannot become more awesome.
I just read up on that and now I regret I didn’t include it! The man is 90 years old and he’s releasing a metal album next year. ACTUAL MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD CHRISTOPHER LEE.
seriously he got the goddamn “Spirit of Metal” award last year! he worked with Rhapsody and Manowar and Judas Priest!
BAMF. Can we also discuss how they filmed parts of The Hobbit in England just for him? I mean, that has nothing on being a Nazi Hunter but still.
Greg James meets some hissing cockroaches.
FEARNE COTTON UNLEASHES PAYBACK FOR THE SNAKE INCIDENT, things I love about this as follows.
- Greg’s absolute terror through the whole thing in stark contrast to his attitude to Fearne’s turn
- HIM CURLING INTO THE CORNER IS SO CUTE AND ENDEARING I CAN’T
- “Anything but the cardigan!!!”
- “What do you think they are Greg?” “I DON’T CARE”
- GET IT OUT MY CARDIGAN AHH ITS UP MY SLEEVE
- Greg in ACTUAL fetal position so CUTE
- “Why are they hissing!! I thought they were battery powered!!”
- Fearne losing it at suggestion the cockroaches were battery powered.
I LOVE THESE TWO AND THEIR FRIENDSHIP SO MUCH.