Anonymous asked: best tattoos
i was really not emotionally prepared to think about the ramifications of martin jones knowing (and correctly spelling) the word enunciating.
or that he likes sugar-free vanilla non-fat lattes.
Martin Jones is handsome and smart and not that into sugar, apparently! I also love that Pears is with him and finds it just as hilarious.
Lady Sybil Vimes (née Ramkin) Duchess of Ankh
If you don’t think Lady Sybil is absolutely wonderful and perfect then I don’t even know what to say to you
- Lady Sybil who breeds swamp dragons in her spare time
- Lady Sybil who once faced down a dragon the size of a street by scolding it firmly
- Lady Sybil who sang part of a dwarf opera from memory in order to diffuse a sticky political situation
- Lady Sybil who, when kidnapped by werewolves, escaped out of the window and belted one of them around the head with a log…while pregnant
- Lady Sybil who darns her husbands socks personally, despite the fact that she is rich enough to buy a new pair every day for the rest of their lives if need be
- Lady Sybil, founder of The Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons AND The Lady Sybil Free Hospital, one of the few hospitals where people actually come out alive
- Lady Sybil who has friends and connections around the world and is on a first name basis with Lord Vetinari
- Lady Sybil who is one of the kindest, most compassionate, most open-minded characters in the Discworld series, who is endlessly patient and reasonable, who shows tremendous courage in the face of danger, who treats everyone she meets as a equal despite her privileged upbringing and who never compromises her principles or deserts those in need
- Lady Sybil <3
Degenerative Cubism afflicts 12% of Spanish cattle. If the disease were ever to become airborne, it’s estimated that all beef cattle in the country would be little more than a few lines leaving the impression of cattle within one month.
A realism vaccine was developed in 1994 but has occasional surrealist side effects, turning 2% of cattle injected into two arguing mimes and a waffle.